- Step 1 – Identify your Learning Path – Find the right certification according to your career path.
- Step 2 – Practice and Prepare – Start your preparation with Practice Test and evaluate your skills
- Step 3 – Register for exam as per your schedule and appear for the exam within 6 months of registration
- Step 4 – Qualify the exam and get ready to become a Certified Professional
Candidates can use the following procedure for certificate maintenance –
The certificate issued is valid up to 3 years. In order to re-validate certificate candidate are required to re-appear for the Kaushal certification exam in the respective domain.
*Number of years will be calculated from the date of certificate examination appeared.
In order to re-validate the exam following documents need to be submitted.
- Self-attested identity proof (Aadhar card or Driving License or Pan Card or Passport) to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject “Certificate Re-issuance”